- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 center-cut pork chops (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well then rub the spice mixture over the pork chops, coating well on both sides.
- Grill the pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.