Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another Mr. Food recipe that we like for the grill.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 center-cut pork chops (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well then rub the spice mixture over the pork chops, coating well on both sides.
- Grill the pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
I may not be able to point myself west without the aid of a compass or reliably replace your spark plug wires in the proper order, but I dang sure know when something's good.
Well, I was prepared to be somewhat critical of this recipe because it's missing salt! But guess what? The chops were so flavorful, I didn't miss the salt at all! Great salt-free recipe.