Air Fried Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 4 pork loin chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- canola cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Thickly coat pork chops with Dijon mustard (you may not need all of the mustard).
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings.
- Dredge pork chops in crumbs.
- Arrange pork chops on a wire rack set on top of a sheet pan.
- Spritz bread crumb coating with a little bit of oil spray.
- Place under broiler and cook on both sides until coating is brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!