1/2 Photos of Cabbage Rolls With Mushroom Soup
Witch Doctor's Note:
It is almost the same as the Russian golubtsy, but with a delicious sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stew chopped onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet for 3-5 minutes.
- 2Add rice, meat, salt, and pepper.
- 3Stir just to mix well.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Remove core from cabbage.
- 6Place whole head in a large kettle filled with boiling water.
- 7Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- 8Remove softened outer leaves.
- 9Take out all large leaves
- 10Cut thick center stem from each leaf.
- 11Take one large cabbage leaf at a time, put 1 rounded tablespoonful of meat mixture in center of a leaf. Roll leaves.
- 12Put stuffed cabbage leaves with seam down close to each other on a frying pan.
- 13Do not make more than 2 layers.
- 14Combine beef broth and mushroom soup; Pour over cabbage rolls.
- 15Bake in a well heated (350 degree) oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Rolls With Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.6
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 1703.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 25.8 g