Crock Pot Chicken With Mushroom Soup
This was a recipe that came from experimenting.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mushroom soup, undilutted
- 1 chopped up onion
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups rice
- 3 cups water
- Place one can of mushroom soup into crock pot, add the chicken breasts, garlic, onion, celery and pepper.
- Add second can of mushroom soup, place on low setting.
- cook all day.
- Steam 2 cups of rice in 3 cups of water.
- Place chicken and sauce on top of rice and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation