Campbell's Scalloped Potatoes
This came from a book called Best Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup or (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 - 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 dash paprika
- Combine soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
- In 1 1/2 quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onions and sauce.
- Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover; bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes more or until potatoes are done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation