1/2 Photos of Blueberry Pancakes, Milk-free, Egg-free
A seriously delicious recipe. We pick our wild blueberries here in August, and freeze 75% of our pickings. They are smaller (not tiny), making them perfect for these pancakes. Recipe is from The Milk-Free Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together into medium mixing bowl.
- 2Melt 2 1/2 Tbsp margarine in frying pan until melted; Be sure to tip the pan side to side to coat/grease all over.
- 3Pour melted margarine in a small bowl, add water and egg (if you want to add egg); Mix well.
- 4Mix blueberries with dry ingredients, just before adding the liquids.
- 5Stir liquid mixture into the dry ingredients until it is thoroughly moistened; It is OK if this batter is lumpy.
- 6Cook the pancakes over medium-high heat on the stove-top (or 375F on electric frying pans); Cook pancakes until the tops are bubbly and the bottoms browned; Turn the pancakes over to cook other side (Approxiamtely four minutes per side).
- 7Serve hot with margarine, honey, brown sugar or maple syrup.
- 8Actual cooking time will depend on the size of the pan you are using; I have a small frying pan, so I have to do these individually; My mom has a griddle large enough to cook them all at once.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pancakes, Milk-free, Egg-free
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 301.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g