Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
photo by Shrek278
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped
- 24 ounces marinara sauce, such as rao's
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the beef to a 5 quart dutch oven over medium heat. Brown the meat, crumbling as it cooks.
- When meat is partially cooked, add the onion and garlic to the pan and continue cooking, stirring often.
- Add the cabbage, marinara, water, and salt to the pan and stir to cover the cabbage in the marinara and beef.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the cabbage is as tender as you'd like.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!