- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 1 lb sliced ham
- 1 lb sliced pastrami
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into sticks (block)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (15 ounce) can hearts of palm
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Roll ham and pastrami around cheese.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Mix dressing and sugar.
- Layer rolls and remaining ingredients and marinate for at least 2 hours in dressing.
- Serve all on a bed of lettuce.
Join The Conversation
This antipasto is absolutely delish! It's easy to put together and makes a great snack, light lunch or appetizer. Made as directed with the exception that I realized I only had kalamata olives and not regular black olives so I left them out and added some sundried tomatoes. Loved the color and flavor that they added to the dish. This dish will definitely be made again! Made for PRMR, October, 2013.