- Ready In:
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, slightly softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, snipped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 6 (8 inch) sun-dried tomato tortillas
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 ounces salami
- 4 ounces ham
- Mix cream cheese with the basil and garlic.
- On each tortilla, spread about 2 tablespoons of this mixture on the tortillas to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Layer with romaine, salami, ham, and cheese.
- Next, layer on the olives, roasted red peppers, and artichoke hearts that you prefer.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and cut in half on the diagonal.
Join The Conversation