1/3 Photos of Wildfire Horseradish Crusted Pork Chops
Wildfire is the name, it lives up to it. Very good! from an ad for pork, the other white meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2-1 cup softened butter
- 6 tablespoons prepared hot horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1Horseradish crust:.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat together well 1 stick butter, 6 tablespoons horseradish, ground pepper and fine bread crumbs.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until use.
- 4Pork Chops:.
- 5In a large zip lock bag, mix together the garlic, herbs and 2 tablespoon olive oil, add chops and seal bag.
- 6Shake and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Remove chops from bag, season with salt and pepper.
- 8Heat oven to 450°F.
- 9Heat the teaspoon olive oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium high heat.
- 10Add chops and cook for 5 minutes, turn and brown for 5 minutes more.
- 11Remove chops to shallow baking dish, top each chop with 1 to 2 tablespoons horseradish crust and place in oven 6 to 8 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wildfire Horseradish Crusted Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.0
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 1069.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 22.2 g