Dijon Crusted Pork Chops
photo by Vicki in CT
- Ready In:
- 2 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 stalk fresh rosemary, leaves only chopped
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread dijon on chops. Sprinkle rosemary, salt and pepper. Turn to other side and repeat.
- Place breadcrumbs on shallow dish. Coat chops on both sides in crumbs.
- Heat skillet on medium high heat. Drizzle small amount of olive oil. Heat. Brown chops for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Place chops in oven. Cook for 20 minutes.
I was looking for something different to do with Pork chops. I had looked at a few recipes and decided on this one with a few changed. I deboned the chops and tenderized them. I lined a cookie sheet with foil, sprayed it with Pam Olive Oil spray. I then coated the chops with the mustard, used a sparse amount of dried rosemary, then sprinkled with the bread crumbs. I put the chops on the baking pan, breaded side down, covered the top side with the mustard, rosemary, and bread crumbs. I sprayed the tops of the chops with Pam Olive Oil spray also. I then baked them at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes. I am not a huge fan of rosemary, so that may be eliminated completely next time. Great taste though!!!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As a transplanted Texan I love spicy foods and love to tweek recipes to include a little kick. I am a dialysis nurse and have two grown children living in VA and MA.<br /><br /><a href=http://phpweby.com/service/visitormap/ target=_blank><img title=World Visitor Map! src=http://m.phpweby.com/1709.png alt=Visitor Map /></a> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2354074&c=7062535 border=0 alt=Free Web Site Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.flowerdeliverydeals.com>Comparison Shopping</a></p>