Pecan Crusted Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 2 thick center-cut pork chops
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- 1 cup unsalted blanched pecans
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temp. and cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- baking dish sprayed with cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons good quality maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food proccesor chop nuts, bread crumbs, and butter.
- Warm olive oil in large skillet over medium heat so as not to scorch the pecans.
- Brush pork chops with honey mustard dressing to form glue for crust, then cover with nut mixture and press into chop firmly.
- Brown in warmed skillet for 2 minutes on each side, then transfer to baking dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Once removing from oven drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!
- If using smaller chops, adjust time accordingly so as not to overcook. For 4 people just double measurements.
Join The Conversation