1/1 Photo of Turkey Tea Sandwiches
Miss ~V~'s Note:
I first had this delicious recipe at a Bunko game. I have made it several times since and everyone just raves over it! There are never any left over!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the cream cheese and scallions together ahead of time so the flavors can blend.
- 2Lay out 8 slices of bread and spread them all with a thin layer of scallion cream cheese.
- 3Place a single layer of turkey on half the slices, cutting the edges to fit the bread.
- 4Place the basil leaves randomly on top of the turkey.
- 5Top with the other 4 slices of bread, cream cheese side down.
- 6Wrap and refrigerate until the cream cheese is cold and firm.
- 7Cut the sandwiches into whatever shapes desired.
- 8Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 67.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raisin nut bread