Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great Thai recipe
- 14.79 ml peanut oil
- 29.58 ml red curry paste
- 226.79 g pork tenderloin, sliced thin stick in freezer for awhile to do this
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 lime, grate the zest,keep the juice
- 29.58 ml grated fresh ginger
- 29.58 ml Thai fish sauce
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 habanero pepper, same thing
- 396.89 g cancut baby corn
- 3 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 59.14 ml basil leaves, chopped
- 59.14 ml cilantro leaf, and stems chopped
- Heat wok to medium high, add oil, add curry paste, stir fry until heat hits you, up heat and add pork, continue stir frying, for a couple of minutes, then stir in coconut milk, toss in lime zest, ginger and garlic, bring to boil, cut heat and simmer until pork is tender.
- Stir in fish sauce, sugar, peppers and baby corn, drained-- if this is too runny at this point add 1 tbls corn starch mixed in a little water,cook until thickened then add basil and cilantro leaves-- Serve with any good rice, but fragrant jasmine rice is best with any Thai dish.
This was awesome! Very Hot!! Will make again but cut down on hot peppers.I served this with Coconut Ginger Rice Coconut ginger rice.Thanks.
Great recipe, however, it would be more useful if the author would add amounts of coconut milk. One can is 8 oz, 12 oz or ?? If doubling the recipe strongly suggest one large 12oz can is enough - - not two. Coconut milk is VERY calorie unfriendly so less is better.
Delicious! Added scallions and chopped red pepper. I kept the heat low with only half of a Serrano pepper. My sister said it was restaurant food. Very happy indeed!