Another great Thai recipe
Make and share this Thai Pork Curry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, sliced thin stick in freezer for awhile to do this
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 lime, grate the zest,keep the juice
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 habanero pepper, same thing
- 1 (14 ounce) cancut baby corn
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, and stems chopped
- Heat wok to medium high, add oil, add curry paste, stir fry until heat hits you, up heat and add pork, continue stir frying, for a couple of minutes, then stir in coconut milk, toss in lime zest, ginger and garlic, bring to boil, cut heat and simmer until pork is tender.
- Stir in fish sauce, sugar, peppers and baby corn, drained-- if this is too runny at this point add 1 tbls corn starch mixed in a little water,cook until thickened then add basil and cilantro leaves-- Serve with any good rice, but fragrant jasmine rice is best with any Thai dish.