1/2 Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms
I got this recipe from my mom, and they are just to die for. These are simple to make too, which makes them even better. For those picky family members that don't like mushrooms, try using jalapeno halves and omitting the mushroom stems from filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven (or grill) to 350.
- 2Heat butter in saute pan over medium high heat.
- 3Saute mushroom stems, bacon bits, garlic powder, and onion powder until mushroom stems brown and release their water.
- 4In a small bowl mix cream cheese and mushroom stem mix.
- 5Fill each mushroom cap with cream cheese mix. Sprinkle a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- 6Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 220.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: