1/3 Photos of Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
Chef Dee's Note:
Looks elegant,tastes awesome, and easy to make. The perfect dessert for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the angel food cake into small pieces.
- 2Cook the glaze following package directions, stir in the sliced strawberries, set aside.
- 3Beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar, then fold in the Cool Whip.
- 4Place half the cake pieces into the bottom of a large trifle bowl.
- 5Spoon 1/2 the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- 6Place 1/2 the strawberry mixture over the cream cheese, then repeat all three layers.
- 7Garnish with Cool Whip and whole berries, chill for several hours.
- 8Note: This can also be made in a 9x13 pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 385.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 44.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: