Looks elegant,tastes awesome, and easy to make. The perfect dessert for company.
Make and share this Strawberry Shortcake Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Break the angel food cake into small pieces.
- Cook the glaze following package directions, stir in the sliced strawberries, set aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar, then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Place half the cake pieces into the bottom of a large trifle bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- Place 1/2 the strawberry mixture over the cream cheese, then repeat all three layers.
- Garnish with Cool Whip and whole berries, chill for several hours.
- Note: This can also be made in a 9x13 pan.