Recipe by Katha
Found this in a wok my mom gave me. Just had to try it. Very good!!!
Top Review by Camaro Chic
Used my bumper crop of green beans to make this. Used sirloin steak and it ended up with a good tender consistency as well as a good flavor. Good recipe- thanks for sharing! Liked it a lot.
- 340.19 g flank steaks or 340.19 g london broil beef, thinly sliced
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml sherry wine
- 14.79 ml light soy sauce
- 226.79 g fresh string bean, cleaned
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled & minced fine
- 4.92 ml cornstarch, dissolved in
- 118.29 ml chicken broth, and
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate beef in cornstarch, sherry& soy sauce about 1/2 hour.
- Cook beans in boiling water 2 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Brown garlic& ginger.
- Add beef.
- Stir fry until color changes.
- Add beans & sugar.
- Stir fry 1 minute.
- Add dissolved corn starch mixture.
- Stir fry till thickened.
- Serve with rice if desired.
- Serves 4-6.