1/2 Photos of Stewed Rhubarb
This is one of those hand me down recipes from Grandmother, mother to daughter. There is enough water to stop the rhubarb from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the rhubarb, sugar, water and lemon juice into a medium saucepan set over low heat and cover.
- 2Simmer gently, stirring occasionally for 10- 12 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- 3Remove from the heat and set aside in a medium bowl, covered.
- 4Great with"Baked mascarpone cheesecake".
- 5See recipe listed here at Recipezaar.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stewed Rhubarb
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g