My mother-in-law gave me this recipe and i just love it. It's about all i do with my rhubarb. I usually make a double batch because my husband could eat it all. I usually just measure the 4 cups as opposed to measuring out 2 pounds. i also just pour the sugar and sprinkle the water over the top. I don't stir it.
- Ready In:
- Cut the rhubarb into 1 inch pieces.
- Do not peel the pink and tender rhubarb.
- Place the cut rhubarb in a casserole dish or baking dish.
- Top with the sugar and water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Yum! I made this up just for fun. I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but I had the rhubarb and went for it. It was delicious warm and chilled. After a few days, I decided to make up some biscuits and serve it like shortcake. I put a spoonful of ice cream on top becuase I didn't have any whip topping. It was delicious. Thanks for such an easy way of baking rhubarb.Reply