Recipe by ScrappieDoo
Perfect for a Fourth of July celebration! With patriotic colors and a light, fluffy filling, this summery delight will be the hit of your next get-together. I made this for a July 4th BBQ and everyone was asking who brought it! From Taste of Home, July 2009
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan (for round design) or onto a cookie sheet (for square/rectangle design).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In center of tart, arrange berries in the shape of a star; add a berry border. Refrigerate until ready to serve.