Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
zaar world tour 8 indian
Make and share this Spicy Mushroom Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 6 cups rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons ghee, butter
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cumin, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coriander, minced
- put oil or ghee or butter
- saute garlic fry til turns dark
- add pepper and cumin.
- add mushrooms
- and salt
- til mushroom cooked.
- add rice cook on low 5 minutes
- til liquid from mushrooms is absorbed.
Great rice and so quick and easy with pre-cooked rice!! I scaled this back to serve 1-2, followed as written with just eyeing amounts of the spices. Loved the strong garlic flavor along with the spices and mushrooms. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT8.