- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 14.79 ml butter
- 473.18 ml cooked rice
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g salsa
- 236.59 ml colby or 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté green pepper and chicken in butter or oil until lightly browned (about 5 mins).
- Spread the rice in a greased 9x9 pan.
- Top with peppers and chicken.
- Mix sour cream and salsa and spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minute.