Simple Chicken Bake
Simple chicken bake recipe -- simple to make, simple flavors.
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix, prepared
- Flatten each chicken breast with rolling pin and place in greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Place cheese slice over chicken.
- Combine chicken soup and 1/3 cup water and pour over chicken.
- Mix stuffing mix according to package directions and sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 16 more