- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 green onions with tops, chopped
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1⁄4 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend eggs and water; set aside.
- Heat oil in a hot wok or large skillet over medium heat.
- Add green onions; stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add egg mixture; scramble.
- Stir in rice, gently separating grains.
- Add shrimp and lite soy sauce; cook stirring, until throughly heated.
- Makes 6 servings.