Recipe by WildCook
You can prepare this fast enough considering. Nice, colored, tasty dish. Bon appétit. Feel free to take out or substitute any of the veggies.
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 125 g peas
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, finely sliced
- 375 g raw shrimp, peeled
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- vermicelli or rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix chicken broth, hoisin sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and green onions. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat peanut and sesame oils. Add the bell pepper, mushrooms, peas and water chestnuts. Heat 1 minute.
- Add the reserved chicken broth mixture and the shrimp. Heat until shrimp have turned pink.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add coriander and serve on the noodles or rice.
- Bon appétit!