Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seafood cocktail sauce (Nalley's brand preferred)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cooked shrimp (the tiny salad size)
- Place cream cheese on serving dish.
- Cover with cocktail sauce.
- Top with shrimp.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or chips.
This is a wonderful appetizer!! I served with "Wheat Thins" crackers, and everyone loved it! I used a store brand of cocktail sauce, and used just enough to make a thin layer over the cream cheese (about 3/4 of the bottle). DEFINITE keeper! Thanks:) ~Manda