Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A good pudding to toss in the oven and forget about while you are eating your main course.
Make and share this Self Saucing Mocha Fudge Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 ounces butter or 2 ounces margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup strong hot black coffee
- In a bowl, sift together flour, salt and 2 tabsp cocoa.
- Add sugar.
- Stir in milk, melted butter, vanilla mixing until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 3 pint ovenproof dish.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining 2 tabsp cocoa, sprinkle over the pudding mixture.
- Next, carefully pour hot black coffee over mixture in dish.
- Bake in a moderate oven for approximately 50 minutes.
- Serve with cream.
This reminded me of pudding cake. Very very good and the coffee gave it a very unusual kick I was not expecting. Thanks
I made this on our sailing trip for 7, and everyone raved about it! I love how it doesn't need eggs, and still tastes just as good! The only thing I want to correct is that it serves 4, not 6-8, we only had 1 scoop each and didn't feel like we ate anything!