1/1 Photo of Self Saucing Mocha Fudge Pudding
A good pudding to toss in the oven and forget about while you are eating your main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, sift together flour, salt and 2 tabsp cocoa.
- 2Add sugar.
- 3Stir in milk, melted butter, vanilla mixing until well combined.
- 4Spoon mixture into a greased 3 pint ovenproof dish.
- 5Combine brown sugar and remaining 2 tabsp cocoa, sprinkle over the pudding mixture.
- 6Next, carefully pour hot black coffee over mixture in dish.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven for approximately 50 minutes.
- 8Serve with cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Self Saucing Mocha Fudge Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 99.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g