Recipe by shelshel0110
I invented these pork chops one day when I was feeling creative. They turned out to be delicious....now a family favorite. And they are so incredibly easy to make. Sometimes I will use the same recipe on chicken as well.
- 4 pork chops (I prefer thinner chops for this recipe)
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon vinegar
- seasoning salt or adobo seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- black pepper
- white pepper (only if you like spicy food) (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a large frying pan with non-stick spray. Heat the pan. Temperature will depend on the thickness of the chops. For thin chops use med-high heat. For thicker chops use medium heat.
- Brush pork chops with vinegar and then brush with a thin coat of olive oil. Lightly sprinkle the pork chops with each of the seasonings. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Place in the frying pan until browned on one side (usually about 7-12 minutes). Flip and cook until other side is browned.