- 6 large portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup butter (or a half a cube)
- 1⁄2 cup lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp (cut into small pieces)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, Minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion (Chopped into small pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (Chopped into small pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley (Chopped into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs (either regular or Italian)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup scallops (cut into small pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Large Skillet place the Butter, Scallops, Shrimp, Onions, Garlic and Celery over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Prep the Mushrooms by taking out the Stems and scraping out the gills (this makes more room for the stuffing). Optionally you can cut up the stems and add them to the stuffing mix.
- Add in the Crab meat and Cajun seasoning cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from Heat and add bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese, If the mixture is too dry add a little bit of water to the mix.
- Stuff the Portabella Mushrooms with this mixture and top off with the rest of the Cheddar Cheese.
- Place the Stuffed Mushrooms in a shallow baking dish and add about a cup of water or enough to cover the bottom of the dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.