1/2 Photos of Seafood Lasagna
Mmmm...creamy seafood lasagna with a rich white sauce. I sometimes add broccoli just to give some color (and sneak in those "Five A Day"). I think spinach or zucchini would also be a wonderful addition. YUMMY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions or 1/2 cup regular onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles (9-10 noodles)
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat margarine in 3-quart saucepan over low heat until melted; add garlic.
- 2Stir in flour, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring constantly until bubbly.
- 3Stir in milk and broth and heat to boiling, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- 4Stir in mozzarella, onions, basil, and oregano.
- 5Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- 6Spread 1/4 of the cheese sauce (about 1 c.) in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 7Top with 3 or 4 uncooked noodles.
- 8Spread cottage cheese over noodles.
- 9Repeat with 1/4 of cheese sauce, then 3 or 4 noodles.
- 10Top with crabmeat, shrimp, 1/4 of cheese sauce, remaining noodles and cheese sauce.
- 11Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 12Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven until noodles are done, 35-40 minutes.
- 13Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 709.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 18.7 g