3 Seafood Lasagna
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb baby bella mushroom, sliced
- 32 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 20 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- black pepper
- 6 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add pasta and cook it for 8 minutes; drain.
- Heat the oil in large pan over medium heat and saute garlic and mushrooms until tender.
- Add Alfredo sauce, shrimp, scallops and crabmeat and simmer for 8 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, pepper, and salt (to taste).
- In a 13 x 9 inch pan, spray with nonstick cooking spray, then lay the noodles across the bottom of the pan, then spread the ricotta mixture, then the Alfredo mixture and top with shredded cheese.
- Repeat this process until the ingredients are gone. (I got 3 layers and pan was quite full). Place baking pan on a sheet pan, to catch any spills.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake 10-15 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!