3 Meat 3 Cheese Lasagna
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground meat (I use the mix of beef, pork, and veal)
- 2 (680 ml) cans pasta sauce (I use Primo, one can of garlic and herb, one can of romano cheese and basil)
- 1 (380 g) package of kraft mozza-cheddar grated cheese
- grated parmesan cheese, to preference
- 12 lasagna noodles (I use PC Blue Menu, whole wheat noodles)
- Brown the meat, and drain.
- Add both cans of sauce to the meat mixture, and heat on low, covered, making sure to stir every few minutes.
- While the sauce is heating, boil the noodles according to package directions, and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- When the noodles are ready, drain them and run cold water over them so that they are not too hot to touch.
- Put a little bit of the meat sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Do 2 layers of: 4 noodles, meat sauce, parmesan cheese, mozza-cheddar cheese.
- Final layer is 4 noodles, meat sauce, and parmesan cheese (mozza-cheddar layer gets added later, so it won't burn).
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and put a final layer of mozza-cheddar cheese on top; bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and just starting to brown, don't let it get overdone.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!