- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 8 lasagna noodles (I use the no-boil or ready to bake version)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 lb shrimp (cooked baby shrimp or salad shrimp)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (I use fresh mushrooms only)
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and wine. Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
- Place 4 noodles in the bottom of a well oiled 9x13 inch pan. Spread 1/2 cheese mixture over the noodles, and spoon 1/2 soup mixture over cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Top with cheddar & parmesan cheese. Brown lasagna under broiler. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this last night for company along with your crab dip Recipe #299824 and everything was a hit. We also used your popover bake recipe too with some old bay seasoning to keep with the seafood theme. Everything was delicious. This lasagna will be a staple in our meal planning from now on. Thanks a lot.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Born & raised in Northern NJ and now live in the NJ suburbs of New York City. <br /><br />I grew up on all the traditional Italian meals from my Grandmother's kitchen. Holiday's were parades of food of all kinds, from main dishes to desserts, but mostly I remember Gram's traditional Italian dishes around the Holiday's surrounded by all of our family. <br /><br />I love to cook everything now. I find it great to experiment & try new recipes. Most of all, I love to entertain & host dinners with family, friends & have Holidays at home with my terrific husband & our four legged furry goofball bulldog! <br /><br />===================================== <br /><br />Spring 2008: I was picked for the Pick-A-Chef Spring 2008 Contest by a wonderful chef: Chef #166642 who made my Recipe #293174 and my Recipe #285517 and lastly, my Recipe #287338 <br /><br />The link to the cookbook from that contest is: http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=199542 <br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br />===================================== <br /><br />July 2008: I was just Z-mailed that I was picked for My 3 Chefs 2008 Cooking Contest by: Chef #829183 who made my: Recipe #307814 <br /><br />She Z-mailed me the link to the cookbook from that contest: http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=213150 <br /><br /><img src=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/kiwidutch/My-3-Chefs%20banners/my3chefs2008Small.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/potluckpbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><br />=====================================</p>