1/5 Photos of Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage and onions in a skillet until sausage is done.
- 2Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine milk, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper (to taste); set aside.
- 3When sausage/onion mixture is done,remove and drain excess grease.
- 4Return sausage/onion mixture back to skillet.
- 5Over medium/low heat, gradually add flour.
- 6Turn to coat sausage and cook until golden (approx).
- 7Return heat to medium.
- 8Slowly stir in milk/seasoning mixture.
- 9Cook until gravy reaches desired thickness (stirring frequently).
- 10Cook biscuits according to package directions.
- 11Serve gravy over biscuits split in half.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.6
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.3 mg
- Sodium 1516.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 34.5 g