Recipe by David04
Salmon is one of the healthiest Fish you can eat. Stuff it and it is even more delicious.
Top Review by rbitg
Very good! I changed the recipe some to suit my family. I used less cream cheese and added cheddar cheese, probably about a 1/4 cup. I also added garlic and basil. I wrapped it in parchment paper since I don't like using foil. It came out so moist and good. Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, about 4 fillets
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, flaked and drained
- 8 ounces shrimp, chopped
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix crab and shrimp in a small bowl, add cream cheese and mayo and stir. Fold in dill weed and chopped onion.
- Lay out salmon fillet. Pat dry with a paper towel and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If the salmon is thick enough to cut a pocket into fillet then cut a pocket to place your stuffing. If it is a thin fillet, you place the stuffing in the middle and roll the fillet closed.
- Stuff equal amounts into each salmon fillet. Wrap tight with aluminum foil.
- Place in a coated baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your desire.