Fettuccine Alfredo With Shrimp & Crab Meat
From Captain Anderson's Restaurant and Waterfront Market, Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fettuccine, boiled and strained
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, clarified
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream or 1 quart half-and-half
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 lb shrimp, boiled and cleaned
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- In saucepan, sauté garlic and butter lightly- do not burn.
- Stir in whipping cream, reduce heat to low and continue stirring about 2 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, stirring after about 1 minute.
- Arrange shrimp and crab meat over fettuccini and top with Alfredo Sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made this for dinner last night. I agree with an earlier comment about starting with half the cream, then adding to your liking. It seemed too thin as listed for an alfreado sauce (for our tastes). I even doubled the amount of cheese to try to thicken it up. But it worked out just as well. Everyone enjoyed it, so we will be making this again. Thanks for sharing!