- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- chocolate chips (optional)
- fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- BEAT pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips (optional).
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping and chocolate syrup, if desired.