- 2 cups white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups hot water
- 12 -16 ounces frozen broccoli or 12 -16 ounces cauliflower or 12 -16 ounces carrots (or other vegetable)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, uncooked and diced
- onion powder
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot with a lid, pour in liquid, add the rice, and give it a little stir.
- Layer the frozen vegetables on top of the rice, and the raw chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and bring to a boil Let boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir, then reduce to med-high heat, and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until rice is tender.