Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick one-pot complete meal for when you are in a hurry and don't have time to spend in the kitchen. This can be a little bland as is in the recipe, but can easily be spiced up however you like it!
- In a large pot with a lid, pour in liquid, add the rice, and give it a little stir.
- Layer the frozen vegetables on top of the rice, and the raw chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and bring to a boil Let boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir, then reduce to med-high heat, and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until rice is tender.