Pumpkin, Chickpea and Banana Curry
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a pan and fry the ginger, garlic, onion and ground spices over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Toss the pumpkin in the curry paste and set aside.
- Add the chillies, tomatoes and stock to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the rest of the oil and fry the pumpkin for 5 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin to the stock pan along with the chickpeas. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the pumpkin is tender.
- Slice the banana and add to the curry and cook for a further 5 minutes Stir through the coriander and serve.