Recipe by Chris Reynolds
I found this recipe in one of my magazines. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good.
Top Review by Bergy
This is so easyand so tasty. I cut the recipe back to make 8 appetizers. Made them early in the day, cut & served them at midnight New Yeas Eve. I used roast beef and it really went well.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- thinly sliced ham or beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese, onion, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce until of spreading consistency.
- Separate the meat slices. Overlap the pieces slightly. Lay out three rows of meat in such a way that a rectangle is formed.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the meat and roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Chill thoroughly. Just before serving, slice into 1-inch slices.