Spinach Pinwheel Appetizers
These are pretty to look at, but even better to eat! Enjoy!! I can't remember how many pinwheels you get, but I know it makes a lot.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed drained & squeezed dry in paper towels
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch dip mix
- 1 jar bacon bits (or to taste)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat in dip mix.
- Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2" space around edge.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut off ends and cut into 1/2" slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made these for my daughter's graduation party and they were a huge hit! I even got asked for the recipe. I did make a few changes though. My daughter is a vegetarian so I omitted the bacon bits and I had accidently opened a can of chopped black olives so I added that into so they would not go to waste. I will make these again!!!!
These were AWESOME!!! I made them last night for the first time for a party tonight. My brother and his friend stopped by and they wanted to sample one, and they wouldn't stop eating them!! This coming from 2 non-spinach eaters. This was a very easy recipe, I followed the recipe exactly except for 2 things. I used 6 green onions (instead of 4) & 1/2 a jar of Kroger brand bacon bits (instead of the whole jar). Thank you very much for this recipe!