From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 fillet. Per serving: 241 calories, 5.5 g fat, 35.9 g protein, 10 g carb, 0.7 g fiber, 87 mg cholesterol. Very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay fish out on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, mix together the cheese, mayonnaise, and onions; spread mixture evenly over fish.
- 3Mix together the breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over fish.
- 4Lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- 5Bake in a 400° oven for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Herb Baked Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 827.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: