Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 fillet. Per serving: 241 calories, 5.5 g fat, 35.9 g protein, 10 g carb, 0.7 g fiber, 87 mg cholesterol. Very simple.
Top Review by Ellen in MD
This recipe was a big hit! The few changes I made were to eliminate the extra salt, and add 2 cloves of garlic (pressed) and a couple of Tablespoons of fresh flat parsley... then a drizzle of fresh lemon juice right before serving it. My husband is on a diet and found this to be a very tasty, low calorie way to eat his favorite fish. We'll definitely make it again.
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets (each fillet should weigh 6-oz.)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay fish out on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the cheese, mayonnaise, and onions; spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.