Jamaican Chicken Thighs
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Mix together the first 9 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture evenly over chicken.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Join The Conversation
This recipe is good but it's not a Jamaican Jerk seasoning recipe. I'm not going to dissect every detail but I would recommend that you use a Jamaican Jerk rub instead or trying to make your own. The ingredients list is not all inclusive for a true Jamaican Jerk rub. Marinating the meat is an essential step in making Jerk Chicken.