1/1 Photo of Panko Encrusted Tilapia Fillets
Lori Mama's Note:
I eally love the crunchy texture Panko gives to food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3 pie plate sized dishes, put egg white, flour and crumbs.
- 2Combine crumbs with seasonings.
- 3Dredge fish on both sides in flour,.
- 4shaking exess.
- 5Dip next in egg white on both sides.
- 6and then place in crumbs.
- 7Make sure to press firmly on both sides, so the crumbs will stick.
- 8Heat a large, non stick, pan over medium heat.
- 9Add 1 tablespoons oil.
- 10Add both fillets and cook until golden.
- 11About 5 minutes.
- 12Flip over and add remaning oil.
- 13Swirl pan so fish moves and is coated with the oil.
- 14Continue browning until fish is cooked.
- 15About another 5 minutes.
- 16Serve hot.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko Encrusted Tilapia Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1490.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: