1/5 Photos of Pammy's Crock Pot Chicken Breast and Gravy
5 hrs 10 mins
Packer Backer Pammy's Note:
My hubby (says 5 stars) and grand kids (very fussy) really like this. This is one thing all 3 of the grand kids will actually eat. The grand kids normally don't like gravy much but all of them like this gravy. I serve with mashed potatoes, a veggie and homemade rolls. Hope you enjoy it! Note added - you can use no sodium bouillon. NOTE ADDED - I have also noticed sometimes when I make this it seems more salty then other times. DEFINATELY try to use low sodium or skip the boullion. Nov. 2007...My daughter used a package of Ranch dressing instead of Italian and a jar of gravy instead of a package. She said they all loved it. We don't care for ranch but thought maybe others would be interested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use 98 percent Fat Free)
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package chicken gravy mix
- 1Spray crock pot with Pam Cooking Spray.
- 2Add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil to crock pot.
- 3Put chicken breast in crock pot.
- 4Sprinkle Italian Dressing mix, onion powder, garlic powder over the chicken breast.
- 5Cook on low for 4 hours.
- 6(At the 4 hour mark, IF NEEDED, you may add a little water to make more gravy in the end, don't add too much water if you do.).
- 7Sprinkle the 1/2 teaspoon bouillon in the liquid in crock pot.
- 8Pour the cream of chicken soup over the breast.
- 9Turn crock pot to high and cook 1 more hour.
- 10Remove chicken, scraping the soup off the breast and back into the crock pot.
- 11Add gravy mix to to 1/4 cup cold water and mix well, add to crock pot and mix well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pammy's Crock Pot Chicken Breast and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 932.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix