Parmesan Cheese Crusted Roast Pork
Got this from Joy of Cooking and adjusted it to our family's liking. Our kids would rate this 5 stars! It's always gone before I can save leftovers.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1 (2 -3 lb) boneless center cut pork loin roast
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon savory
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Wash and thoroughly dry pork.
- Rub with thyme.
- Mix flour, Parmesan cheese and savory.
- Dredge roast in flour mixture.
- When oven preheats, turn down to 325°.
- Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow, greased pan.
- Roast for 40 minute per pound for boneless roast. Meat should be 170°.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION