1/1 Photo of Oven-Baked French Toast
This makes a great weekend breakfast/brunch. Also good with apple cinnamon bread. I have substituted skim milk for the half and half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 9X13 pan.
- 2Arrange bread in 2 layers in pan.
- 3In large bowl, wisk together the remaining ingredients.
- 4Pour evenly over bread slices, pressing down until some of the liquid is absorbed and bread does not float.
- 5Bake 350F for 45 minutes, or until center reaches 160F and bread is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 181.0 mg
- Sodium 236.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: