Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
these are wonderful and sweet. Great as a side dish with turkey or chicken.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- To cook the carrots, heat 1 inch lightly salted water in a 2 quart saucepan over high heat to a boil, immediately add carrots. Return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and simmer until crisp tender.
- Drain well, return the carrots to pan.
- Stir in marmalade, butter, mustard and ginger.
- Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes or until the carrots are glazed, stirring occasionally.