1/2 Photos of Orange Glazed Carrots
these are wonderful and sweet. Great as a side dish with turkey or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook the carrots, heat 1 inch lightly salted water in a 2 quart saucepan over high heat to a boil, immediately add carrots. Return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- 2Cover and simmer until crisp tender.
- 3Drain well, return the carrots to pan.
- 4Stir in marmalade, butter, mustard and ginger.
- 5Simmer, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes or until the carrots are glazed, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 114.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g